Clay Bar, Purple (200 Gram)
- Ideal for removing fallout, overspray and tree sap.
- This is the larger fine 200 gram size block.
- When combined with Waterless Polish, leaves a smooth glass-like finish.
- Tear of a 50 pence size chunk from the block. This is more than ample to do an entire car.
- Make sure car has been washed first before using block.
- Spray clay bar lube onto area to be worked on.
- Use the clay bar in small back and forth straight actions over the vehicle, always insuring that there is plenty of "clay bar lube" on area being treated.
- When using the block, you should hear and or feel the fallout/overspray being removed from the vehicle. You then fold your clay piece into itself so that the clay is once more smooth.
- Keep repeating the above process until the paint work is super smooth.
- Once cleaned, buff off with a micro fibre cloth.
- Apply hard wax polish, such as EASY WAX, for a super shine mirror finish that will not only bead, but will provide protection for at least three months.
- If clay block is dropped and becomes contaminated, please discard because this could easily scratch paint work.
- Also available: FINE WHITE CLAY BAR (100 Gram) – it does the same job, but costs less.
Product Code ATO224
Prices include VAT
For all purchases less than £49.99, shipping is £4.99 for the mainland UK.
When the purchase price exceeds £49.99, all shipping to the mainland UK is FREE.
The following destinations incur a carriage charge of £16 per consignment: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, or any PO Boxes. Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for full details.