RANDOM ORBITAL POLISHER LHR21ES BIGFOOT 230V
- The random orbital movement reduces the overall polishing time.
- The orbit up to 21 mm enables to quickly obtain gloss and colour depth.
- The electronic feedback control maintains speed constant in all applications.
- Soft Start guarantees an acceleration ramp to prevent accidental dispersion of compound unwanted.
- The antispinning feature prevents the high speed rotations avoiding scratches.
- New ergonomic front handle.
- The 500 W RUPES motor reduces power consumption.
- Polyurethane backup pad designed by RUPES.
- The tool can be easily used even by unskilled operators.
The 21 mm orbit is suitable for all polishing operations on all types of surfaces: painted surfaces or recently painted surfaces and finishing applications:
- Holograms removing
Prices include VAT
For all purchases less than £49.99, shipping is £4.99 for the mainland UK.
When the purchase price exceeds £49.99, all shipping to the mainland UK is FREE.
The following destinations incur a carriage charge of £16 per consignment: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, or any PO Boxes. Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for full details.