TAR & GLUE REMOVER
Bartons Product Code: DB501
500 ml Spray Can
Benefits of Tar & Glue Remover
- All natural orange solvent cleaner extracted from citrus peel.
- Contains 70% Delimonene.
- Removes tar from your vehicle paintwork effortlessly.
- Fantastic for removing glue left over from decals.
- Removes bugs and insects.
- Can be used to clean stainless steel, oils from carpets and fabrics, aluminium, ink, grease, and removes chewing gum.
- Loosens rusty bolts and nuts.
Directions for tar and glue or bug removal:
- Make sure car is clean and dry.
- Before use, always do a small patch test on an inconspicuous area of the paintwork.
- Not to be used on a smart repair, poor paint job or freshly painted surfaces. Only to be used on factory finished lacquered paint. IMPORTANT: Do not spray onto plastic, for example, plastic headlights.Spray directly onto one panel at a time. When tar begins to run, wipe off with a soft microfibre cloth.
- Wash vehicle to remove any residue and to neutralise product.
Directions for using Tar & Glue Remover on carpet and fabrics:
- Patch test an inconspicuous area so as to insure colour fastness. Not to be used on wool.
- Spray directly onto surface and allow to dwell for 15 seconds. Then, gently rub the stain with a cloth to remove.
- Rinse with water.
Prices include VAT
For all purchases less than £49.99, shipping is £4.99 for the mainland UK.
When the purchase price exceeds £49.99, all shipping to the mainland UK is FREE.
The following destinations incur a carriage charge of £16 per consignment: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands (includes Aberdeenshire), Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, or any PO Boxes. Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for full details.