BLEEDING WHEELS WHEEL CLEANING SPRAY 500ml
DECONTAMINATES IRON / FALLOUT FROM ALLOY WHEELS AND PAINTED SURFACES
So good – it’s The Dog’s Bollocks!
You’ve tried another wheel cleaning spray, but now it’s time to be blown away by the cleaning power of “Bleeding Wheels.” The formulation developed by The Dog’s Bollocks is the fastest reacting wheel cleaner that is safe to use on most types of alloy wheels. By lowering the pH neutral of 7.5 to a pH of 5 – still very safe to use – this formula cleans better and “bleeds” to show that it is working.
Our returning customers tell us that other brands simply don’t clean wheels as well as “Bleeding Wheels” wheel cleaning spray, which reacts with contaminants, changing from clear to red to indicate that the curing process has started. It then changes back to clear when contaminants are removed.
- Will not remove wax from paint or damage clear coats.
- Safe on wheels, including chrome wheels, aluminium wheels, alloy wheels, and anodised wheels.
- Removes industrial fallout.
- Balanced pH 5. It’s safe enough to use and powerful enough to clean.
- Eradicates hot particles caused from heavy braking that bury into alloys and paintwork.
Whether you are a professional car detailer or a car enthusiast who wants professional results from a wheel cleaning spray, you will find that this product produces the best results with the least effort.
Notes about Wheel Cleaning Spray
- “Bleeding Wheels” wheel cleaning spray should not be used on any surfaces that have not been lacquered or had a smart repair where lacquer has not been applied after smart repair.
- Do not spray on the fake chrome that you see around the windows and other places in many of today’s modern cars.
How to Use Wheel Cleaning Spray
1. Rinse car first, ensuring all surfaces are cool to the touch.
2. Spray product directly onto wheel or painted surface and leave until product has activated (turns red).
3. If applying to wheel, rub in with a good quality wheel brush, rinse with clean water.
4. If applying on paintwork, simply blast off with a pressure washer. If you don’t have a pressure washer simply rinse with water.
5. VERY IMPORTANT: Do not let product dry out on any surface.
6. Average product used to clean four 18” rims is 20-30ml.
7. After use, always close trigger nozzle fully so as to prevent spillage.
Hints & Tips
- When cleaning wheels always make sure you use a good quality wheel cleaning brush that can reach into all awkward places and around wheel nuts, and similar.
- Often missed when cleaning wheels is the tyre wall. This is an essential step to get rid of any tyre dressing you have applied previously. It stops the build-up of tyre dressing looking unsightly and provides a decontaminated tyre wall for applying your tyre dressing onto when the tyre is cleaned and dry.
- Also available in a 5-litre container.
SHIPPING £ 4.99
CLP SAFETY DATA SHEET
SHIPPING £ 4.99
Prices include VAT
For all purchases less than £49.99, shipping is £4.99 for the mainland UK.
When the purchase price exceeds £49.99, all shipping to the mainland UK is FREE.
The following destinations incur a carriage charge of £16 per consignment: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, or any PO Boxes. Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for full details.