D-A Fine – High Performance Fine Compound Gel
RUPES D-A FINE is the result of extensive testing to develop a fine polish that combines noticeable cutting performance with impressive finishing. The proprietary formula developed and blended in-house by RUPES is designed to perform with Dual Action polishers, including both large-stroke random orbital and gear-driven tools. Colour-coordinated to RUPES yellow foam, wool, and microfiber pads, DA-FINE delivers excellent defect removal, incredibly high finish quality, and a super-easy wipe off for excellent user experience.
DA-FINE represents the perfect second polishing step after DA-COARSE on virtually every type of painted, gelcoat, or varnished finish or as a stand-alone solution for light polishing needs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Excellent cutting performance relative to most “fine” polishing compounds
– New micro-abrasive technology and proprietary blend enhance finishing ability
– Easy wipe-off, for fewer towel marks on soft paints or delicate surfaces
– Easy application when used with RUPES colour-coordinated pad system
– One-step light defect removal and finishing on most paints
– Can also be excellent 2nd step polish following D-A Coarse Compound
– Recommended for use with BigFoot Random Orbital or Gear-Driven tools
Bartons Product Code 1 litre – RUPES900
Prices include VAT
For all purchases less than £49.99, shipping is £4.99 for the mainland UK.
When the purchase price exceeds £49.99, all shipping to the mainland UK is FREE.
The following destinations incur a carriage charge of £16 per consignment: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands (includes Aberdeenshire), Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, or any PO Boxes. Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for full details.