So good – it’s The Dog’s Bollocks!
EZ-WAX car wax is sold in a massive 490 gram tub – nearly half a kilo of showroom quality polish!
Now that we are getting past the winter months and the days are becoming longer and a bit drier, the car owner’s attention turn to their pride and joy. If you are anything like Gary Barton, MD of The Dogs Bollocks, you may have neglected your car’s exterior over the cold winter months.
Bring out your washer and blast away the grime and clay bar the contaminants that have built up on the exterior paint work. Treat your car to a decent high gloss protective finish with our EZ-WAX polish.
EZ-WAX earned the name because it is one of the easiest hard wax products to apply and remove.
Apply the product with the applicator pad that is located inside the lid. You only need a small skim of product on the applicator pad. Application can be one panel at a time then remove or you can apply to the entire car paintwork then remove with a soft polishing cloth or microfibre cloth.
Information about EZ-WAX
- 80+ applications per tin
- Extreme gloss
- High water beading
- Up to 3 months durability
- Works on all types of paintwork
- Designed for the car enthusiast and detailer
How to Use EZ-WAX
1. Only a small amount is needed!
2. Apply wax to a clean dry car using the applicator pad provided.
3. Gently wipe over the top of the wax to load pad and then apply to paintwork, either a panel at a time or the entire car.
4. Remove with a microfibre cloth after one to 15 minutes.
Hints & Tips
- Do not apply under direct sunlight.
- Remove with a Dog’s Bollocks microfibre cloth.
- The Pro Clay Lube is a fantastic product for use with your clay bar.
SHIPPING £ 4.99
Prices include VAT
For all purchases less than £49.99, shipping is £4.99 for the mainland UK.
When the purchase price exceeds £49.99, all shipping to the mainland UK is FREE.
The following destinations incur a carriage charge of £16 per consignment: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands (includes Aberdeenshire), Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, or any PO Boxes. Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for full details.