Vehicle Foam Application System
- High pressure gun with quick release lock & swivel.
- Foaming lance for applying the foam.
- Standard lance for rinsing the foam off.
- 5 litre pressure sprayer.
Please note: You also need your own pressure washer to attach to this system.
How to use the foam system:
- Fill container with a good quality foaming traffic film remover.
- Do not pressurise the container because the foam is lifted from the bottle by a venturi valve on the foaming lance.
- Start applying the foam at the front bottom left of the car, raising the lance in a straight vertical line so that the windscreen and then the roof of the vehicle is covered. Then, again from where you started, overlap onto a fresh part of the vehicle and repeat until this part of the car is covered.
- Next, apply the foam to the side of the car, starting at the wing and applying in horizontal strokes working again in straight lines the entire length of the car. Overlap each stroke until the side of the car is covered.
- Do the same for the back of the car, exactly as you have done for the side.
- Repeat step 4 again, but this time, starting from the back quarter panel.
- Foaming Lance with Spigot + 1/4″ BSP adapter + stainless steel spigot.
- Heavy Duty Quick Release Gun with Swivel to be used with this Vehicle Foam Cleaning System.
- LARGE Mesh for large foam lance.
- SMALL Mesh for small foam lance.
Product Code FOAM9
Prices include VAT
For all purchases less than £49.99, shipping is £4.99 for the mainland UK.
When the purchase price exceeds £49.99, all shipping to the mainland UK is FREE.
The following destinations incur a carriage charge of £16 per consignment: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands (includes Aberdeenshire), Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, or any PO Boxes. Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for full details.